As it does every year, the Mutua Madrid Open will be offering a great opportunity to enjoy the best tennis players in the world at incredible prices.
In celebration of Black Friday, fans will be able to purchase their tickets to the Caja Mágica to see Rafa Nadal, Garbiñe Muguruza, Novak Djokovic, Simona Halep, Alexander Zverev or Petra Kvitova, Stefanos Tsitsipas or Naomi Osaka and many more… with a 20% discount!
Thanks to this promotion, tickets to the nineteenth edition of the Mutua Madrid Open, which takes place from 1 to 10 May, will be available on www.mutuamadridopen.comfrom 25 November at 00:00 until 23:59 on 1 December (Spanish time) with a 20% discount using the code BLACKMMO20 at the end of the purchasing process. Tickets in this promotion are limited by session and category, therefore only the first 1,000 lucky fans will be able to get their hands on them.
Tickets for the Manolo Santana Stadium provide access to Stadium 3 and the outside courts, as well as Stadium 2 except for Tuesday 5, Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 May. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY BEFORE TICKETS RUN OUT!
Conditions of the promotion:
- Valid from 25 November at 00:00 until 1 December at 23.59.
- 20% discount on the purchase of category 2 and 3 tickets for every day except Sunday 10 May.
- Total of 1000 tickets.
- Discount applicable using the code BLACKMMO20.
- Every ticket has a €1 administration fee.
- VAT included.
- Sales channel: www.mutuamadridopen.com
- The discount will be applied before the payment is made, as long as there are tickets available in this promotion.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with others.
- The general conditions of sale of tickets will also apply to this promotion.
- Please see the general conditions on the tournament’s official website or on its tickets. Send any questions regarding the promotions to: email@example.com.