Novak Djokovic or Rafael Nadal? Iga Swiatek or Ons Jaber? Who is the best returner in the world on the ATP Tour? What about the WTA Tour? This promotion will leave you in no doubt… nobody returns better than the Mutua Madrid Open!
From 1 December to 8 January, you will receive 5 euros per ticket you purchase for the 2023 Mutua Madrid Open, which takes place in the Caja Mágica from 24 April to 7 May. For example, if you buy 8 tickets to come with your friends, you will receive 40 euros to spend on whichever other tickets you like.
Use this promotion to buy your Mutua Madrid Open tickets and receive a code for the money (see conditions of the promotion) to purchase more tickets.
Conditions of the promotion
- Promotion valid from 1 December to 8 January, 2023.
- The promotional code will be valid until 7 May, 2023.
- Discount applies to 2023 Mutua Madrid Open tickets.
- There is no discount for purchasing season tickets.
- Codes may not be used in conjunction with other codes.
- Promotion applies to purchases made on www.mutuamadridopen.com
- The balance from the code may be used for as many purchases as the amount allows.
- The code will be sent in an email separate to the one for the initial purchase, within 72 hours.
- Under no circumstances may the balance be exchanged for cash.
- Limited to 1000 tickets per session in the Manolo Santana Stadium.
- Every ticket is subject to a €2 administration fee, VAT included.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The general conditions of sale of tickets also apply to this promotion. Please read the general conditions of sale on the tournament’s official website www.mutuamadridopen.com or on your tickets. Any questions regarding promotions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for using the code
– Go to mutuamadridopen.com and click on purchase your tickets.
– Select a session.
– Select your seats and click on purchase.
– In payment method apply the code we have assigned to you.
– Fill in your details, and you’re done!