Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions concerning ticket sales for the MUTUA MADRID OPEN 2021 Tournament (April 27 to May 9, 2021)*
*Madrid Trophy Promotion S.L. warns that the programme for the Mutua Madrid Open Tournament may undergo changes that, where applicable, shall be duly announced on the website www.mutuamadridopen.com as the date of the tournament approaches.
Please remember that once you make a purchase, NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED.
Section 1: Information on Stadiums, Tournament Sessions & Types of Ticket
The Caja Mágica complex consists of 3 main stadiums:
- Stadium Manolo Santana, with a capacity of approximately 9,685 spectators. Assigned seating.
- Stadium 2 (Arantxa Sánchez-Vicario Stadium), with a capacity of 3,439 spectators. Assigned seating in some sessions.
- Stadium 3, with a capacity of 2,228 spectators. Unassigned seating.
In addition, there are various outer competition and training courts (unassigned seating).
One ticket provides access to all matches that take place in one session, with the temporary limitation provided in section 1.4 of these general conditions of Mutua Madrid Open ticket sales.
Therefore, to watch all of the matches played in a specific stadium when there are two sessions on a given day, you will need to purchase tickets for both sessions.
The Mutua Madrid Open is a combined tournament (WTA – Women’s Tennis Association and ATP – Association of Tennis Professionals). As a result, women’s and men’s matches will be played simultaneously, making it impossible to choose between one or the other when purchasing a ticket.
Since the tournament consists of eliminatory rounds, the tournament schedule can only be announced the night before. For this reason, you cannot purchase a ticket in advance in order to watch a specific player.
1.2. Tournament Sessions
Assignment of the sessions on the Stadium Manolo Santana:
- From Tuesday 27 to Sunday 2 and Sunday 9 May 2021 the competition days will take place in a single session (time to be confirmed).
- From Monday, May 3th to Saturday, May 7th of 2021 the sessions are double:
- DAY session (1st session)
- NIGHT session (2nd session
The organisers reserve the right to change these times depending on the final match schedules.
Spectators can enter the Caja Mágica venue at the beginning of any given session.
Remaining on the Caja Mágica premises, in any of its stadiums and on site in general, to which the purchase of any type of ticket grants the right, is limited to the time permitted by the health authorities in relation to limited mobility, in the terms provided in section 1.4 of these general conditions of Mutua Madrid Open ticket sales.
Access to Stadium Manolo Santana with a day session ticket is allowed only until the matches held in this first session have ended. The access to Stadium Manolo Santana with the night session ticket is authorized since the first game of this second session has commenced.
1.4. Limitation of the public’s stay at the venue in relation to the start time of the mobility restriction established by the health authorities.
As a result of the mobility restriction imposed by the health authorities on the occasion of the declaration of the State of Alarm and the regulations implementing it, the presence of the public at the Caja Mágica venue may be limited, given that the duration of the matches is indeterminate as it depends on circumstances of a sporting nature. In order to prevent this situation from occurring, organisational measures have been taken, adapting the timetables to minimise the risk of matches ending before the period of limited mobility.
Notwithstanding the above, in the event that a match is still being played 30 minutes before the time set for the start of the mobility restriction period, the match will be suspended for the time necessary to clear the stadium of spectators, with play resuming behind closed doors. Depending on the progress of the match, the organisers may take this decision up to 10 minutes before or after the 30 minutes before the time set for the start of the mobility restriction, in order to avoid a stoppage that is detrimental to play.
E.g., if limited mobility begins at 24:00, as a general rule, the presence of spectators in matches will finish at 23:30, at which time the match will be suspended and will only restart once the stadium has been vacated. Depending on the progress of the match, the decision to vacate the stadium may be made between 23:20 and 23:40.
At the end of the last match of the day session, the audience on the Stadium Manolo Santana will be vacated from this stadium (see the website for details regarding this process), to allow access to those with tickets for the night session.
Please visit our website www.mutuamadridopen.com to check the times of each session, as the tournament dates approach.
1.3. Types of Ticket
- Manolo Santana Stadium. Access to: Manolo Santana Stadium, Stadium 3 and Tennis Garden. Saturday 7 to Stadium 2.
- Premium Seats. Access to: Manolo Santana Stadium, Premium Sky Lounge, Stadium 3 and Tennis Garden. Saturday 7 at Stadium 2.
- Stadium 2. Access to: Stadium 2 and Tennis Garden.
- Walk Ticket. Access to: Stadium 3 and Tennis Garden.
- Access to Stadium 3 and Tennis Garden are subject to the capacity of the venue.
* In categories 1 and 3 in the second stand (A) of the Stadium Manolo Santana visibility might be impaired in the first two rows of category 1, due to the glass panels and the metal hoardings, and in row 9 of category 3, due the metal hoardings which are integral to the stadium’s security setup.
Tickets for customers on a wheelchair: This type of ticket is exclusively for wheelchair users (these persons will not occupy a seat and therefore tickets will have reduced prices). To purchase such tickets, please call the ticket sales office (902 18 36 47) or write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the ticket holder has left the venue, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter.
Section 2: Sales Channels
Tickets should be purchased only at the tournament organization’s officially authorized sales points. M.T.P. will not be responsible for tickets acquired outside these authorized sales channels.
Only on presentation of a valid ticket for each person will access be granted to the tournament and facilities.
The tickets contain various security mechanisms to ensure their authenticity and avoid any counterfeiting. However, M.T.P. does not guarantee the authenticity of any tickets that are not purchased via one of the official channels.
Only the official sales channels of the 2021 Mutua Madrid Open can guarantee that authenticity of tickets:
INTERNET: The tournament website www.mutuamadridopen.com is open 24 hours a day until one day before each session or until the tickets are sold out. Methods of payment: credit/debit card.
TICKET OFFICE: Tickets will go on sale in the Caja Mágica on 27th April 2021.
During the tournament, Schedules to be confirm. Methods of payment: cash and credit/debit card.
Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued nor will access without a ticket be allowed. M.T.P.declines any responsibility for eventual loss, theft or damage of issued tickets, nor for tickets acquired via unauthorized channels.
A surcharge of €1 for service and management expenses shall apply to all tickets,regardless of their face value or the official sales channel by which they were obtained. In the case of season tickets, the amount of €1.60 will be charged for each finalized season ticket purchase. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the client indicates their express approval of this surcharge.
Under the provisions of Article number 7 of the Law 7/2012, of October 29th, that modifies the tax legislation and adequacy of financial regulation in order to intensify the actions of prevention and fight against fraud, no payments will be accepted in cash or by cashier’s check for an amount over € 2,500.
Children aged 3 or under do not pay to enter, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Any ticket purchased through any of the sales channels mentioned above, must not be resold, without prior, specific and written authorization of M.T.P.
Spectators should purchase their tickets from one of the recognised retail channels to avoid being swindled, as there are a number of internet sites and touts offering tickets for the Mutua Madrid Open.
The risks involved with using these other channels include paying an elevated price or purchasing a duplicated ticket and not being allowed into the venue.
In any case, the organisers of the tournament will not be held accountable for the validity of any tickets purchased outside of the official channels, conforming with article 24.3 of the Public Entertainments and Recreational Activities 17/1997 Act, 4th of July.
Section 3: Conditions of the Service: “Print at Home”
IMPORTANT NOTICE: during the event, no ticket will be printed if it is purchased on non official channels.
- If several copies of the ticket have been printed, only the first presented/displayed ticket will be considered valid, and under no circumstances will access be allowed to those who try to get in later on with the same ticket. The organizers M.T.P cannot be held responsible for the possible fraudulent use of ticket/s. Please be aware that you may be asked to show the credit/debit card used to purchase the tickets (only if there are indications of possible fraudulent use), for which reason you must retain your ticket during the event.
- The buyer of the ticket assumes all responsibility in cases where his/her ticket appears to have been duplicated, photocopied or has sign of falsification, thereby forfeiting all rights granted by the ticket for access to the premises.
- T.P. shall be entitled to deny access to holders of any tickets that are modified, corrected or crossed through, that are damaged or that have sign of falsification.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced. Under no circumstances will access to the premises be allowed without showing printed tickets.
Mandatory documents for ticket collection: customer’s ID card.
If the person who picks up the tickets is not the one who bought them: printed copy of the ID card of the person who purchased the tickets and an authorization letter.
Section 4: Exchanges and returns
The purchase of tickets for the 2021 Mutua Madrid Open is final and shall be deemed completed once the payment has been made. TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.
Once purchased, the ticket may not be exchanged and nor may its payment be returned, except in the case of the cancellation of the 2021 Mutua Madrid Open. If the 2021 Mutua Madrid Open tournament is cancelled, MTP undertakes to return the price of the ticket. It is hereby expressly stated that the distribution costs applied to the price of the ticket by the sales channels shall not be returned by MTP, as MTP does not receive such payments.
In no case shall the suspension of spectator attendance provided section 1.4 of these general conditions of Mutua Madrid Open ticket sales give rise to the right to a refund.
Section 5: Program Changes
In the event that the schedule or timetable for the 2021 Mutua Madrid Open tournament undergoes changes due to force majeure, security reasons, public disorder or a decision from any competent authority, MTP undertakes to announce such changes as soon as possible and, in all cases, as soon as the competition department makes the information public.
MTP warns that adverse weather conditions such as rain, extreme heat or strong winds could lead to delays in the match schedules and, in such cases, it undertakes to announce such changes as soon as possible.
Weather conditions that may lead to changes in timetables and to the scheduling shall be considered force majeure.
Section 6: Installations
All persons attending the Mutua Madrid Open 2021 event recognize and accept that their movement within the grounds or in the areas adjacent to the grounds is their responsibility, and agree to absolve the organizers, M.T.P., and any other relevant entity from all responsibility regarding any risk, danger or loss, including injury or damage to persons or property, loss of property or any other incident that may occur as a result of their attendance at this tournament.
The entry will be validated by taking a portrait picture of you at the Caja Magica Access Control. You will be denied entry to the courts if the ticket holder does notmatch the one registered through the photograph captured at the entry to the grounds of the Caja Mágica.
Section 7: Right of Admission
The Organisation exercises its right to admission according to that established in article 24.2 of Law 17/1997 of 4 July on Public Performances and Recreational Activities, and, to that effect, establishes the following requirements:
Admission may be refused to anyone behaving violently, or who may disturb the public or users or may disrupt the expected progress of the performance or activity.
The admission of under-18s is prohibited, except in the case of the receipt of express written consent at least 24 hours in advance, time during which the identification details of both the grantor and the minor are obtained from the person responsible for the minor.
Right of admission is reserved by the organizers, M.T.P., who may deny access or remove from the premises any ticket holder who does not comply with the instructions of the organizers’ personnel, or who might reasonably be presumed to bring about a high-risk or dangerous situation for actual ticket holders and in particular for those persons who:
- Are of a violent disposition, and specially those who have an aggressive attitude or provoke disturbance in the order of play or the diligent use of the facilities or as a consequence of the relation with other persons.
- Those who may pose a hazard or nuisance to other spectators, in particular those found taking drugs or narcotics or who show symptoms of having taken them and those showing significant signs of drunkenness.
- Those who hinder the normal progression of the tournament.
- Those who access areas restricted to tournament personnel.
- Minors may only enter the venue accompanied by their parents, a legal guardian or a person responsible for them.
- Disorder, the carrying of narcotics or being in a state of intoxication, whether evident or potential, shall be sufficient cause to deny entrance to anyone or to proceed to expel them from the Mutua Madrid Open.
- Upon entering the premises, the public and their belongings may be searched and inspected in accordance with applicable legislation; they may not bring onto the premises any objects that could be considered dangerous by the organizers such as sparklers, fire-crackers, explosives, weapons, bottles, glass, or laser pointers, or those that are prohibited by law such as professional cameras, video cameras and recorders of any kind.
Expulsion from the Mutua Madrid Open for any of the reasons contained in these conditions of admission shall not entitle the person concerned to a refund of the price paid for the ticket.
Every ticket holder is personally responsible for any actions or omissions that cause injury to a third party or material damage.
Section 8: Prohibitions and Restrictions
Remaining on the Caja Mágica premises from the time at which mobility is limited by the health authorities.
The following is strictly prohibited:
- To introduce and display signs, symbols, emblems or slogans which, due to their content or due to the circumstances in which they are shown or used could be considered to incite violent, xenophobic, racist or terrorist behavior or as an act of sporting contempt towards the participants in the tournament.
- To introduce or have in your possession, activate or throw, within the grounds or courts on which the competitions are to be held or are in progress, any type of firearm or any object that could produce the same effects, likewise sparklers, fire-crackers, explosives or inflammable, smoke-producing, or corrosive products in general.
- The use of all personal computers and handheld devices inside the confines of the (the spectator area) of the tournament courts, with the exception of accredited members of the press, tournament providers and tournament staff who use these devices in function with their job.
- No ticket holder can continuously collect, distribute, transmit, publish or disclose information pertaining to any results or statistical data related to any match while it is being played from within tournament grounds (from the beginning of a match to the end, for commercial purposes or gaming / gambling).
- The use of lasers or laser pens for pointing and or any device that can alter the normal rules of competition.
- Entry onto the premises in a state of drunkenness.
- To introduce, sell, consume or have on the facilities any type of alcoholic beverage or narcotic or psychotropic substances, stimulants or similar products. Being in a state of intoxication, whether evident or potential, shall be sufficient cause to deny entrance or be expelled from the site.
- Entry onto the courts themselves or their surroundings is prohibited at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the Magic Box, according to the current legislation.
- To bring animals onto the premises.
- Access to the installations will be prohibited to ticket holders who have been banned from entering any sports grounds, until such time as the ban has expired.
- Originate any disturbance of the order or to peoples security or to property or to the facilities.
- To remain standing on parts of the premises designed for viewing the match.
- To bring food or drink onto the premises, except in cases where it is necessary on health grounds. In such cases an email should be sent to the organisers beforehand on email@example.com so a certificate can be obtained.
Once a match has started, you may only take your seat when indicated to do so by the persons responsible for controlling access to the court.
The use of Mutua Madrid Open tickets for promotional purposes by tournament sponsors or partners is possible only with the express approval of the organizers.
Tickets are not to be used for commercial or promotional purposes aimed at third parties.
Tickets are for personal use only and are not for resale.
It is forbidden to show advertising or any commercial activity including the transmission of the competition scores or statistics to any other third person without the authorization of M.T.P.
On the premises, the use of or the possession of promotional or commercial articles is strictly prohibited as is the offering for sale or the possession of merchandise for such purposes (e.g. beverages, comestibles, antiques, tickets, etc.). Such items will be confiscated and temporally held by the Police or tournament officials.
Spectators must occupy the seat assigned to them on the ticket and must retain their ticket until they leave the venue and present it when asked to do so by any employee or official authorized by the organizing company M.T.P.
Section 9: Audiovisual Register
All persons attending the tournament recognize that this is a public event, and they freely and willingly accept that their voices, images and faces may appear on televised or radio broadcasts, either live or recorded, on video, in photographs and in any other media or audiovisual medium, now or in the future, without any compensation whatsoever.
No ticket holder or spectator may film, photograph, broadcast, disseminate, publish, transmit and/or, in general, offer to the public (or help a third party offer to the public), live or deferred, completely or partially, free of charge or for a fee, any recording of sound, photography, video sequences, moving images, film or other audiovisual content captured on any media within the tournament premises (except as permitted in the Tournament Accreditation Policy). Continuous use of personal computers or handheld electronic devices within the limits (spectator zone) of the tournament’s competition courts is prohibited, with the exception of duly accredited members of the media, tournament suppliers and tournament personnel when they are using them in order to perform their duties.
Section 10: Failure to Comply with these Terms and Conditions
Any ticket holders who, due to their conduct or the way in which they acquired their tickets, do not comply with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS described in this document will be denied access to the premises or will be expelled from the premises with no right to reimbursement.
- Measures COVID-19
-Due to Covid-19 protocols, only a maximum of two tickets can be bought per purchase. Only the category of the tickets can be selected; for the moment, we are unable to assign your seats. If capacity is reached, tickets will be assigned in strict order of purchase and may be separated based on attendance numbers for each session.
– In order to access the premises, each ticket will be verified against the spectator’s ID, therefore it is essential that all tickets include the spectator’s details.
– In order to access the stadium, it will be obligatory to have the spectator’s ticket and ID.
– Users shall respect the temporary limitation provided in section 1.4 of these general conditions of Mutua Madrid Open ticket sales.
-I understand and accept the transfer of the personal data of the people that are going to attend the event for health reasons in order to guarantee tracing in the event of any Covid-19 cases and I confirm that the information provided is correct and accurate.
-I understand and accept that my tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- Access with backpacks is prohibited.
- Small bags are recommended.
Access shall not be granted:
If the ticket-holder’s body temperature is above 37.5 degrees (this data will not be stored).
- If the ticket-holder is not wearing a mask.
- The following regulations shall be followed once inside the Caja Mágica:
- Use of the mask shall be compulsory throughout the premises.
- As a result of the compulsory use of masks due to Covid-19, eating or drinking inside the courts will be prohibited.
- Social distancing shall be maintained wherever possible.
- Hand hygiene.
- It shall be compulsory to remain on the assigned seat in the courts, changing position shall be prohibited.
- Respect the pedestrian directional signs installed by the Organisation.
- Waiting for a free table to be assigned and disinfected will be necessary in the restaurant zones.
Information and Personal Data
Validity and Modifications of the present Terms and Conditions
If any clause of the present Terms and Conditions is not valid, either wholly or partially, then this clause, or part of it, will be considered excluded from the Terms and Conditions. This will not affect the enforceability of the remaining clauses.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions have been written in Spanish and translated into English. Therefore, the Terms and Conditions written in Spanish prevail in all cases and will be interpreted according to Spanish law.
All disputes relating to the present Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the Courts of the city of Madrid.
Madrid Trophy Promotion, S.L
Ticket Sales office
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Mutua Madrid Open (a “site operated by Madrid Trophy Promotion SL”) and ONEBOX (the “ticketing service provider,”) will both have access to all of the personal data submitted on or through the Site, or otherwise in connection with the purchase of any Mutua Madrid Open tickets.
ONEBOX would like to uphold a clear and honest policy to its users regarding privacy, usage of this site and handling of personal information. Complying with current laws and regulations, the sections below represent an agreement that the website visitor approve to accept when using this webpage.
Section 1 – INTRODUCTION
The presented conditions embody the entire set of agreements that binds ONEBOX and the user. All modifications and added content integrated to the website will be subject to the present conditions. Certain services and sections are subject to specific additional conditions.
Your data controller for the Services offered on this Site excluding Payment Services is:
Mutua Madrid Open
Cmo. de Perales, 23,