Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions concerning ticket sales for the MUTUA MADRID OPEN 2019 Tournament (May 3th – may 12th, 2019)*
*Madrid Trophy Promotion S.L. warns that the programme for the Mutua Madrid Open Tournament may undergo changes that, where applicable, shall be duly announced on the website www.madrid-open.com as the date of the tournament approaches
Please remember that once you make a purchase, NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED.
Section 1: Information on Stadiums, Tournament Sessions & Types of Ticket
The Caja Mágica complex consists of 3 main stadiums:
- Center Court (Manolo Santana Stadium), with a capacity of approximately 9,685 spectators. Assigned seating.
- Stadium 2 (Arantxa Sánchez-Vicario Stadium), with a capacity of 3,439 spectators. Assigned seating in some sessions.
- Stadium 3, with a capacity of 2,228 spectators. Unassigned seating.
In addition, there are various outer competition and training courts (unassigned seating).
A ticket entitles the holder to watch all of the matches played during the session in question and for the stadiums for which it was purchased. Therefore, to watch all of the matches played in a specific stadium when there are two sessions on a given day, you will need to purchase tickets for both sessions.
The Mutua Madrid Open is a combined tournament (WTA – Women’s Tennis Association and ATP – Association of Tennis Professionals). As a result, women’s and men’s matches will be played simultaneously, making it impossible to choose between one or the other when purchasing a ticket.
Since the tournament consists of eliminatory rounds, the tournament schedule can only be announced the night before. For this reason, you cannot purchase a ticket in advance in order to watch a specific player.
1.2. Tournament Sessions
Assignment of the sessions on the Center Court (Manolo Santana Stadium):
- Friday May 4st , Saturday May 5st, Sunday May 6st and Sunday May 13th of 2018 are single session days (time to be confirmed)
- From Monday, May 7th to Saturday, May 12th of 2018 the sessions are double:
- DAY session (1st session): time to be confirmed, start off not before approximately 10:00 hours. From that time may it enter the premises only when the venue capacity permits it.
- NIGHT session (2nd session): The first match will begin at 20:00. However, access to the Caja Mágica will be possible from 18:00 for night session ticket holders. From that time may it enter the premises only when the venue capacity permits it.
The organisers reserve the right to change these times depending on the final match schedules.
Spectators can enter the Caja Mágica venue at the beginning of any given session.
Access to Central Court with a day session ticket is allowed only until the matches held in this first session have ended. The access to Central Court with the night session ticket is authorized since the first game of this second session has commenced.
At the end of the last match of the day session, the audience on the Center Court (Manolo Santana Stadium) will be vacated from this stadium (see the website for details regarding this process), to allow access to those with tickets for the night session.
Please visit our website www.madrid-open.com to check the times of each session, as the tournament dates approach.
1.3. Types of Ticket
There are 3 types of tickets:
- Center Court*: A Center Court Ticket (Manolo Santana Stadium) entitles the holder to access the Center Court, Stadium 2, and the remaining courts. This is with the exception of Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th, and Thursday 9th of May 2019 when another, specific and separate ticket will be required to access Stadium 2.
- Stadium 2: Access is granted every day of the tournament to this Stadium with a Center Court ticket and Ground Ticket, except for Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th, and Thursday 9th of May 2019. On these three dates, separate Stadium 2 tickets will be sold and seating is assigned. For the remaining dates of the tournament there is no numbered seating.
- Ground Ticket: A Ground Ticket grants access to Stadium 2 and remaining courts (not Center Court). On the following days: Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th and Thursday 19th respectively, access is allowed only to Stadium 3 and outer courts. Ground tickets are subject to availability on the venue capacity at any time.
* In categories 1 and 3 in the second stand (A) of the Centre Court – the Manolo Santana Stadium visibility might be impaired in the first two rows of category 1, due to the glass panels and the metal hoardings, and in row 9 of category 3, due the metal hoardings which are integral to the stadium’s security setup.
Tickets for customers on a wheelchair: This type of ticket is exclusively for wheelchair users (these persons will not occupy a seat and therefore tickets will have reduced prices). To purchase such tickets, please call the ticket sales office (902 18 36 47) or write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Once the ticket holder has left the venue, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter.
Section 2: Sales Channels
Tickets should be purchased only at the tournament organization’s officially authorized sales points. M.T.P. will not be responsible for tickets acquired outside these authorized sales channels.
Only on presentation of a valid ticket for each person will access be granted to the tournament and facilities.
The tickets contain various security mechanisms to ensure their authenticity and avoid any counterfeiting. However, M.T.P. does not guarantee the authenticity of any tickets that are not purchased via one of the official channels.
Only the official sales channels of the 2019 Mutua Madrid Open can guarantee that authenticity of tickets:
- The tournament website www.madrid-open.com is open 24 hours a day until one day before each session or until the tickets are sold out. Methods of payment: credit/debit card.
TELEPHONE: Calling 902 18 36 47 or 902 18 36 47 or +34 91 479 86 82. Same opening hours as the offices. Payment options: credit/debit card. Customer service hours are subject to modification as the tournament draws closer. (Changes and/or modifications are published on the tournament website: www.madrid-open.com).
TICKET OFFICE: Tickets will go on sale in the Caja Mágica on 1th April 2019
During the tournament, Schedules to be confirm. Methods of payment: cash and credit/debit card.
Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued nor will access without a ticket be allowed. M.T.P.declines any responsibility for eventual loss, theft or damage of issued tickets, nor for tickets acquired via unauthorized channels.
A surcharge of €1 for service and management expenses shall apply to all tickets,regardless of their face value or the official sales channel by which they were obtained. In the case of season tickets, the amount of €1.60 will be charged for each finalized season ticket purchase. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the client indicates their express approval of this surcharge.
Under the provisions of Article number 7 of the Law 7/2012, of October 29th, that modifies the tax legislation and adequacy of financial regulation in order to intensify the actions of prevention and fight against fraud, no payments will be accepted in cash or by cashier’s check for an amount over € 2,500.
Children aged 3 or under do not pay to enter, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Any ticket purchased through any of the sales channels mentioned above, must not be resold, without prior, specific and written authorization of M.T.P.
Spectators should purchase their tickets from one of the recognised retail channels to avoid being swindled, as there are a number of internet sites and touts offering tickets for the Mutua Madrid Open.
The risks involved with using these other channels include paying an elevated price or purchasing a duplicated ticket and not being allowed into the venue.
In any case, the organisers of the tournament will not be held accountable for the validity of any tickets purchased outside of the official channels, conforming with article 24.3 of the Public Entertainments and Recreational Activities 17/1997 Act, 4th of July.
Section 3: Conditions of the Service: “Print at Home”
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions of this service:
Once your purchase has been confirmed, you will have to enter the members section on www.madrid-open.com to download your tickets on MY ACCOUNT for print the tickets
- You must print the tickets in order to access the venue on the day of the event.
- If you want to access your account, please click on “My Account” and then on the “Tickets” button, print the tickets and show them at the access control on the day of the event. You don’t need to go to the ticket office.
- If you have any issue or question, please contact us on 902 18 36 47 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, don’t wait until the day of the event.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: during the event, no ticket will be printed if it is purchased on non official channels.
- If this ticket if not validated and stamped at the access control, it will not grant access to the courts.
- If several copies of the ticket have been printed, only the first presented/displayed ticket will be considered valid, and under no circumstances will access be allowed to those who try to get in later on with the same ticket. The organizers M.T.P cannot be held responsible for the possible fraudulent use of ticket/s. Please be aware that you may be asked to show the credit/debit card used to purchase the tickets (only if there are indications of possible fraudulent use), for which reason you must retain your ticket during the event.
- The buyer of the ticket assumes all responsibility in cases where his/her ticket appears to have been duplicated, photocopied or has sign of falsification, thereby forfeiting all rights granted by the ticket for access to the premises.
- T.P. shall be entitled to deny access to holders of any tickets that are modified, corrected or crossed through, that are damaged or that have sign of falsification.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced. Under no circumstances will access to the premises be allowed without showing printed tickets.
Mandatory documents for ticket collection: customer’s ID card.
If the person who picks up the tickets is not the one who bought them: printed copy of the ID card of the person who purchased the tickets and an authorization letter.
Section 4: Exchanges and returns
The purchase of tickets for the 2019 Mutua Madrid Open is final and shall be deemed completed once the payment has been made. TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.
Once purchased, the ticket may not be exchanged and nor may its payment be returned, except in the case of the cancellation of the 2019 Mutua Madrid Open. If the 2019 Mutua Madrid Open tournament is cancelled, MTP undertakes to return the price of the ticket. It is hereby expressly stated that the distribution costs applied to the price of the ticket by the sales channels shall not be returned by MTP, as MTP does not receive such payments.
Section 5: Program Changes
In the event that the schedule or timetable for the 2019 Mutua Madrid Open tournament undergoes changes due to force majeure, security reasons, public disorder or a decision from any competent authority, MTP undertakes to announce such changes as soon as possible and, in all cases, as soon as the competition department makes the information public.
MTP warns that adverse weather conditions such as rain, extreme heat or strong winds could lead to delays in the match schedules and, in such cases, it undertakes to announce such changes as soon as possible.
Weather conditions that may lead to changes in timetables and to the scheduling shall be considered force majeure.
Section 6: Installations
All persons attending the Mutua Madrid Open 2019 event recognize and accept that their movement within the grounds or in the areas adjacent to the grounds is their responsibility, and agree to absolve the organizers, M.T.P., and any other relevant entity from all responsibility regarding any risk, danger or loss, including injury or damage to persons or property, loss of property or any other incident that may occur as a result of their attendance at this tournament.
Section 7: Right of Admission
The Organisation exercises its right to admission according to that established in article 24.2 of Law 17/1997 of 4 July on Public Performances and Recreational Activities, and, to that effect, establishes the following requirements:
Admission may be refused to anyone behaving violently, or who may disturb the public or users or may disrupt the expected progress of the performance or activity.
The admission of under-18s is prohibited, except in the case of the receipt of express written consent at least 24 hours in advance, time during which the identification details of both the grantor and the minor are obtained from the person responsible for the minor.
Right of admission is reserved by the organizers, M.T.P., who may deny access or remove from the premises any ticket holder who does not comply with the instructions of the organizers’ personnel, or who might reasonably be presumed to bring about a high-risk or dangerous situation for actual ticket holders and in particular for those persons who:
- Are of a violent disposition, and specially those who have an aggressive attitude or provoke disturbance in the order of play or the diligent use of the facilities or as a consequence of the relation with other persons.
- Those who may pose a hazard or nuisance to other spectators, in particular those found taking drugs or narcotics or who show symptoms of having taken them and those showing significant signs of drunkenness.
- Those who hinder the normal progression of the tournament.
- Those who access areas restricted to tournament personnel.
- Minors may only enter the venue accompanied by their parents, a legal guardian or a person responsible for them.
- Disorder, the carrying of narcotics or being in a state of intoxication, whether evident or potential, shall be sufficient cause to deny entrance to anyone or to proceed to expel them from the Mutua Madrid Open.
- Upon entering the premises, the public and their belongings may be searched and inspected in accordance with applicable legislation; they may not bring onto the premises any objects that could be considered dangerous by the organizers such as sparklers, fire-crackers, explosives, weapons, bottles, glass, or laser pointers, or those that are prohibited by law such as professional cameras, video cameras and recorders of any kind.
Expulsion from the Mutua Madrid Open for any of the reasons contained in these conditions of admission shall not entitle the person concerned to a refund of the price paid for the ticket.
Every ticket holder is personally responsible for any actions or omissions that cause injury to a third party or material damage.
Section 8: Prohibitions and Restrictions
The following is strictly prohibited:
- To introduce and display signs, symbols, emblems or slogans which, due to their content or due to the circumstances in which they are shown or used could be considered to incite violent, xenophobic, racist or terrorist behavior or as an act of sporting contempt towards the participants in the tournament.
- To introduce or have in your possession, activate or throw, within the grounds or courts on which the competitions are to be held or are in progress, any type of firearm or any object that could produce the same effects, likewise sparklers, fire-crackers, explosives or inflammable, smoke-producing, or corrosive products in general.
- The use of all personal computers and handheld devices inside the confines of the (the spectator area) of the tournament courts, with the exception of accredited members of the press, tournament providers and tournament staff who use these devices in function with their job.
- No ticket holder can continuously collect, distribute, transmit, publish or disclose information pertaining to any results or statistical data related to any match while it is being played from within tournament grounds (from the beginning of a match to the end, for commercial purposes or gaming / gambling).
- The use of lasers or laser pens for pointing and or any device that can alter the normal rules of competition.
- Entry onto the premises in a state of drunkenness.
- To introduce, sell, consume or have on the facilities any type of alcoholic beverage or narcotic or psychotropic substances, stimulants or similar products. Being in a state of intoxication, whether evident or potential, shall be sufficient cause to deny entrance or be expelled from the site.
- Entry onto the courts themselves or their surroundings is prohibited at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the Magic Box, according to the current legislation.
- To bring animals onto the premises.
- Access to the installations will be prohibited to ticket holders who have been banned from entering any sports grounds, until such time as the ban has expired.
- Originate any disturbance of the order or to peoples security or to property or to the facilities.
- To remain standing on parts of the premises designed for viewing the match.
- To bring food or drink onto the premises, except in cases where it is necessary on health grounds. In such cases an email should be sent to the organisers beforehand on email@example.com so a certificate can be obtained.
Once a match has started, you may only take your seat when indicated to do so by the persons responsible for controlling access to the court.
The use of Mutua Madrid Open tickets for promotional purposes by tournament sponsors or partners is possible only with the express approval of the organizers.
Tickets are not to be used for commercial or promotional purposes aimed at third parties.
Tickets are for personal use only and are not for resale.
It is forbidden to show advertising or any commercial activity including the transmission of the competition scores or statistics to any other third person without the authorization of M.T.P.
On the premises, the use of or the possession of promotional or commercial articles is strictly prohibited as is the offering for sale or the possession of merchandise for such purposes (e.g. beverages, comestibles, antiques, tickets, etc.). Such items will be confiscated and temporally held by the Police or tournament officials.
Spectators must occupy the seat assigned to them on the ticket and must retain their ticket until they leave the venue and present it when asked to do so by any employee or official authorized by the organizing company M.T.P.
Section 9: Audiovisual Register
All persons attending the tournament recognize that this is a public event, and they freely and willingly accept that their voices, images and faces may appear on televised or radio broadcasts, either live or recorded, on video, in photographs and in any other media or audiovisual medium, now or in the future, without any compensation whatsoever.
No ticket holder or spectator may film, photograph, broadcast, disseminate, publish, transmit and/or, in general, offer to the public (or help a third party offer to the public), live or deferred, completely or partially, free of charge or for a fee, any recording of sound, photography, video sequences, moving images, film or other audiovisual content captured on any media within the tournament premises (except as permitted in the Tournament Accreditation Policy). Continuous use of personal computers or handheld electronic devices within the limits (spectator zone) of the tournament’s competition courts is prohibited, with the exception of duly accredited members of the media, tournament suppliers and tournament personnel when they are using them in order to perform their duties.
Section 10: Failure to Comply with these Terms and Conditions
Any ticket holders who, due to their conduct or the way in which they acquired their tickets, do not comply with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS described in this document will be denied access to the premises or will be expelled from the premises with no right to reimbursement.
Section 11: Information and Personal Data
Section 12: Validity and Modifications of the present Terms and Conditions
If any clause of the present Terms and Conditions is not valid, either wholly or partially, then this clause, or part of it, will be considered excluded from the Terms and Conditions. This will not affect the enforceability of the remaining clauses.
Section 13: Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions have been written in Spanish and translated into English. Therefore, the Terms and Conditions written in Spanish prevail in all cases and will be interpreted according to Spanish law.
All disputes relating to the present Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the Courts of the city of Madrid.
Madrid Trophy Promotion, S.L
Ticket Sales office
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Mutua Madrid Open (a “site operated by Madrid Trophy Promotion SL”) and PLATINIUM GROUP (the “ticketing service provider,”) will both have access to all of the personal data submitted on or through the Site, or otherwise in connection with the purchase of any Mutua Madrid Open tickets.
PLATINIUM GROUP would like to uphold a clear and honest policy to its users regarding privacy, usage of this site and handling of personal information. Complying with current laws and regulations, the sections below represent an agreement that the website visitor approve to accept when using this webpage.
Section 1 – INTRODUCTION
The presented conditions embody the entire set of agreements that binds PLATINIUM GROUP and the user. All modifications and added content integrated to the website will be subject to the present conditions. Certain services and sections are subject to specific additional conditions.
Your data controller for the Services offered on this Site excluding Payment Services is
Mutua Madrid Open
Cmo. de Perales, 23,
PLATINIUM GROUP should process your personal data only on documented instructions from your data controller.
Section 2 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU ON DOCUMENTED INSTRUCTIONS OF Mutua Madrid Open
We collect several types of information about visitors and/or users of our Services. We may collect this information either directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Website.
2.1. We will collect and process your personal data when you register to purchase/create an account, subscribe to a newsletter, contact customer service, or fill out a survey. When ordering products or services on the Website, you may also be asked to provide a credit card number and other payment-related information. All Payment Information is securely processed and handled by our Payment Partners. In order to place an order, some of the information we ask you to provide is required (e.g. registering an account) and some is voluntary. If you do not provide the necessary data when requested, you will not be able to complete the transaction.
2.2. We may collect certain information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. Such information tells us about your equipment, browsing actions, and the resources that you access and use through the Services, such as your operating system and browser type. We use analytics and similar services to help us deliver a better and more personalized service.
We also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers and/or software, to administer our Services, and to gather demographic information.
2.3. When you contact us for customer support we may collect additional information to resolve your issue.
2.4. We are not a site targeted to children or those under the age of 16. If you wish to buy tickets for children under the age of 16, or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, you are responsible for obtaining consent from the parents/legal guardians of each child you wish to buy tickets for.
Section 3 – HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
3.1. Retention of Data
To be able to provide our service to you, we store information about you (including delivery address and other details you provide when you create an account) as long as you are an active customer and keep your account open.
Your account is stored as it is determined necessary for processing of orders and for referring customer cases and feedback from events you have visited.
3.2. Where your data is processed
3.3 Legal basis of the processing
Moreover, the processing of your personal data like your IP address, name, surname etc. that we collect to make the payment available, verify your identity, to ensure the security of our website etc. are based on our legitimate interest.
Indeed, to manage your account and provide you the service you demand, we have to collect personal data including name, surname, email address, address, connection data etc.
Processing your data is also necessary for us to fulfil your contract. Without the collection of your personal data, we won’t be able to deliver the service you contracted.
Section 4 – HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
4.1. To develop, fulfil, and execute the contract of sale for the products you have purchased and for any other contract between both parties;
4.2. To respond to your requests;
4.3. To provide you with information about our products, which includes sending you commercial information by email or any other similar electronic means of communication (such as SMS), and by calling you. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences for receiving commercial information by accessing the “My account” section;
4.4. If you pay for Products using a credit card and/or debit card, we will transmit
Ingenico Payment Services Inc. has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement. Further info visit:
Section 5 – HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
5.1. Personally Identifiable Information: PLATINIUM GROUP will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of PLATINIUM GROUP (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Website, such as customer reviews, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Website, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
We share personal information necessary to fulfil your order with trusted third parties. We use only processors that guarantee to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures that meet our strict requirements to ensure the protection of your rights. All our subcontractors have been screened for appropriate data protection policies and process the data we share with them only on documented instructions by Platinium Group. These subcontractors have documented their commitment to confidentiality.
5.3. Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain PLATINIUM GROUP Products and those of our partners. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
5.4. Instances Where We Are Required to Share Your Information:
PLATINIUM GROUP will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of PLATINIUM GROUP, our users or others.
Section 6 – HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
PLATINIUM GROUP is concerned with protecting your privacy and have rigid procedures & systems for data protection by design and default in place to protect the information against unlawful or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, unlawful or unauthorised use and disclosure. We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to personal data about you have received adequate training. Moreover, our staff and employees are bound by obligations of confidentiality.
PLATINIUM GROUP provides sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such manner that processing will meet the requirements of GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of data subject. Indeed, the following specific measures are put in place:
SSL Technology & Encryption
When you enter sensitive information on our registration or purchase forms, we encrypt that information using Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL).
Server Security & OVH
We follow a series of proven security measures relating to the servers where your data is stored, as contracted with our server provider, OVH. These measures are also outlined in our contract with OVH.
Replication & Backup of Data
We ensure the proper replication and backup of data as detailed in our data architecture policy and IT operations plan.
Physical Security Measures
PLATINIUM GROUP uses an internal protocol for security measures to ensure that outside personnel cannot access our databases. We also apply access restrictions and educate staff members on how to properly handle personal data. All employees also sign a non-disclosure agreement as a part of their contract.
Notification in Case of Data Breach
In case a personal data breach occurs that could result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we will notify you immediately in a notification describing the nature of the data breach, the likely consequences of the personal data breach and the measures taken to address it.
We will not notify you of the breach if our technical and organisational protection measures eliminate the risk of the breach, if the high risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects is no longer likely to materialize or if it would involve disproportionate effort. In such a case, we will instead organize a public communication or similar measure where the data subjects are informed in an equally effective manner.
Please note that even though PLATINIUM GROUP uses industry-leading measures to protect data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to PLATINIUM GROUP or guarantee that your information on the PLATINIUM GROUP Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 7 – UPDATING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As your data Controller, we want to uphold an honest and transparent policy about your freedoms and rights as a user. This policy outlines the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing, and under sections 6, 7 and 8 you may get an overview of your rights and how to exert them.
For any questions or requests regarding personal data, you may send a request to:
or send mail to:
Mutua Madrid Open
Cmo. de Perales, 23,
We also offer settings to control and manage the personal data we have stored about you, including the ability to:
Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
Amend or Rectify Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to amend your data in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
Object to, Limit or Restrict Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
Right to Access and/or Obtain Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
Consent: We always give you the option to accept or deny your consent to our collection of data when you:
- When you browse our website and view the Cookie Message.
Right to Restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of (limited) processing of a certain data category if:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested (allowing for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data)
- The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You exercised your right to object, and the verification whether the legitimate grounds of PLATINIUM GROUP override those of yours, are pending.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another controller, the processing is based on consent and/or carried out by automated means.
Right to Object
As an internet user, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular
situation, to processing of personal data concerning you that is based on legitimate interest and used for direct marketing or profiling.
If such a claim is made by you, PLATINIUM GROUP shall no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedom or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You may change your personal data associated with your account on your “My Account” section.
Section 8 – CANCELING YOUR ACCOUNT OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may choose to close your account in which case we will delete your information, within 30 days of your request. However, we may retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms of Service or Website Use Policy, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed. You can close your account by requesting it through our contact page: https://www.madrid-open.com/contacto/
Section 9 – CHOICES REGARDING CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can access some of the information that we collect about you. For example, by logging into your account, you can access information regarding recent orders; certain personal data we maintain about you; your communication preferences; and other settings.
With respect to your communications preferences, you can unsubscribe from newsletters by following the instructions included in the newsletter you receive, or you can log into your account and update your newsletter and email subscription options. If your email address has changed and you would like to continue to receive newsletters, you will need to access your account, update your email address information in your account, and sign up again for the newsletter.
Occasionally, we may send out service emails regarding the fulfilment of your order. These emails you cannot unsubscribe from as they are necessary for us to be able to provide our full service to you.
You hereby guarantee that the personal information you provide is correct and accurate, and you agree to inform us of any change to said information. You will be held solely responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Website, the person in charge of the Website, or to a third party, as a result of providing incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information on the registration forms.
Section 10 – Controller
PLATINIUM GROUP processes Personal Data as a Processor and Mutua Madrid Open as a Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR:
The PLATINIUM GROUP entity, which you as a user entered an agreement with when using PLATINIUM GROUP’s platform, will be the Processor for User data, as outlined above in the “INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU” section.
PLATINIUM GROUP adheres to the Directive of 1995 and the GDPR from May 25th, 2018. Consequently, PLATINIUM GROUP processes all data provided by its Users with accounts in its European Data Region, in the European Economic Area (EEA) only.
All data collected by PLATINIUM GROUP will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities provided by OVH Cloud Services. PLATINIUM GROUP has a data processing agreement in place with its provider, ensuring compliance with the Directive. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. All transfers of data internally in the EEA is done in accordance with this data processing agreement.
Section 11 – TRANSFER OF DATA INTERNATIONALLY
Section 12 – COOKIES POLICY
Cookies & Pixel Data
12.1 About Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site. Cookies are used to enhance your user experience, and by remembering your preferences they can ensure that you can navigate faster between pages and get a more enjoyable website browsing. The cookie information has a life range of 30 days.
12.2 Types of Cookies used
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services that you have specifically asked for on our website and essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as check-out and product purchase. Without these cookies, certain services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or check-out, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. They collect information about how visitors use the website as a whole. Hence, they don’t collect information that identifies a visitor and are only used to improve how the website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. They allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that are customisable.
Third Party Cookies
When you use our website, you may notice content provided by somebody other than PLATINIUM GROUP, for example a third-party company, and you may be sent cookies by these companies. Also, if you ‘share’ PLATINIUM GROUP content through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites.
It’s important for you to know that we have no access to or control over cookies used by these third-party websites, nor can these third parties access the data in cookies used by PLATINIUM GROUP. We suggest that you consult the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
12.3 Controlling Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish by setting up your browser accordingly – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed on your device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and you may not be able to enjoy all the features of our website.
12.4 – Hyperlinks
12.4.1 Links to External Websites
This website or affiliated platforms may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than PLATINIUM GROUP. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. PLATINIUM GROUP does not control these websites and is not accountable for their contents or how they collect and handle your data.
12.4.2 Hyperlink authorization
Links towards this site and towards other sites must be subject to pre-existent authorization from PLATINIUM GROUP. The website can supply the user, as well as third parties, with links towards other sites and other internet sources. PLATINIUM GROUP does not control these websites and cannot be held accountable, nor carry any responsibility pertaining to the content, publicity, products, services or all other available material from these third-party websites. PLATINIUM GROUP cannot be held responsible for any proven damages or invoked losses, linked to the use or trust given to these third-party websites or to their available goods and services. If a link were to direct the user towards illegal content, in offense with current legislation, the user should then interrupt his visit of the site, at his/her own risk of undergoing the provided sanctions for such an offense and having to respond to legal action initiated against him/her in justice. In such a case, PLATINIUM GROUP invites the user to inform the company as well as the competent authorities of such an illegal site immediately.
Changes to our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that PLATINIUM GROUP has about you
- Correct any information that PLATINIUM GROUP has about you
- Delete information that PLATINIUM GROUP has about you
or send mail to:
Mutua Madrid Open
Cmo. de Perales, 23,