People who enjoyed in 2012
Don’t miss out.
The Mutua Madrid Open wants to make tennis accessible to everybody. To do this there are not only three types of generic ticket available (Central Court, Stadium 2 and Ground tickets) with a range of different prices, but there is also a wide variety of promotions on offer (coupons, schools and business), all of which makes going to the Caja Mágica and seeing the greats from both the ATP and WTA circuits that much easier. Select the option that suits you best and buy your ticket for the 2013 Mutua Madrid Open. Donwload here the tickets prices list.
Centre Court tickets: Manolo Santana
Holders of a Centre Court (Manolo Santana Stadium) ticket will have access to Centre Court, as well as to Stadium 2 and all other courts, except on Tuesday the 7th, Wednesday the 8th and Thursday the 9th of May, when in order to gain access to Stadium 2, a separate, specific ticket will be necessary.
Stadium 2: Arantxa Sánchez-Vicario
Centre Court and ground ticket-holders have access to this stadium every day except Tuesday the 7th, Wednesday the 8th and Thursday the 9th. On these three days a specific ticket with numbered seating for Stadium 2 will be sold. There will be no numbered seating on any other day.
This ticket allows access to Stadium 2 and all other courts (it does not allow access to Centre Court), except on Tuesday the 7th, Wednesday the 8th and Thursday the 9th when holders of this ticket will only be able to access Stadium 3 and external courts. Ground tickets are subject to availability on the venue capacity at any time.
As these visitors will not occupy a seat they will receive a reduced price. Each wheelchair user may enter with one person to assist them. In order to obtain this type of ticket, contact the sales department on 902 18 36 47 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAMILY DAY OFFER
Free ticket for a child under 12 years old, for each adult ticket purchased for the following sessions: Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and/or Sunday 5th of May , in Categories 1, 2 and 3.
Promotion terms and conditions:
- Each additional child unaccompanied by an adult will be charged a normal ticket.
- The organization reserves the right to request any identification document to prove the age of children, preventing the entry to the facilities, if the child is over 12 years old and the promotion has been applied to the purchase.
- Family Day offer is valid for only for Centre Court Manolo Santana. Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th of May for categories 1, 2 and 3.
- Before you end the purchase procedure please check you have the total number of tickets and invitations you wish to purchased.
- Sales Channels: web page www.madrid-open.com, TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER’S OFFICES (opening hours), or by telephone: 902 18 36 47 and at the Box Offices located at Caja Mágica starting from the first day of the tournament may 3rd.
- The general terms and conditions concerning ticket sales will also apply to this promotion. Please check our terms and conditions.
- Each ticket carries 1€ booking fee. The free ticket will only be charged this fee by on line purchase through our website www.madrid-open.com.
- Offer subject to availability of tickets for this promotion.
The Mutua Madrid Open and ESTRELLA Damm are offering you an exclusive 2 for 1 on Manolo Santana Centre Court tickets.
When you buy 6 Estrella Damm beers, ask for a scratch card at the till of your supermarket or hypermarket. The card contains the promotional code which will give you access to this promotion. The discount will be applied at the end of the purchasing process by using the codes.
This promotion will run for the following days and is subject to availability:
Manolo Santana Centre Stadium
Friday 3, Saturday 4, Sunday 5, Monday 6, Tuesday 7, Wednesday 8, Thursday 9, Friday 10, Saturday 11, Sunday 12. For categories 2 and 3.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is available from April 1 at 00:00 until May 11 at 23:59 or the allotted amount of tickets for the promotion are sold out.
- The 2 for 1 discount will be applied to the full value of the two tickets at the end of the purchasing process. There is a two ticket limit for each promotional code. Each promotional code can only be used once.
- Promotion valid for supermarkets and hypermarkets associated with the promotion.
- Tickets can be purchased via www.madrid-open.com; by ringing 902 18 36 47; or by going directly to the Mutua Madrid Open offices.(check our timetable on the website).
- Publicity for this promotion will be handled by the Damm distribution networks.
- General ticket conditions will also apply to ones purchased using this promotion. Please consult these terms and conditions on the tournament’s official website or on the back of your tickets. Any questions regarding this promotion should be sent to: email@example.com
- Check that the discount has been applied before completing your purchase.
- VAT is included. Each ticket carries a €1 handling fee.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Information about the number of spaces available for this promotion (for each day and session) is below:
- Friday 3: 50 category 2; 50 category 3;
- Saturday 4: 50 category 2; 50 category 3;
- Sunday 5: 50 category 2; 50 category 3;
- Monday 6 day session: 25 category 2, 25 category 3;
- Monday 6 night session: 25 cat.2, 25 category 3;
- Tuesday 7 day session: 25 cat.2, 25 category 3;
- Tuesday 7 night session: 25 cat.2, 25 category 3;
- Wednesday 8 day session: 25 category, 25 category;
- Wednesday 8 night session: 25 category, 25 category 3;
- Thursday 9 day session: 13 category 2, 12 category 3;
- Thursday 9 night session: 13 category 2, 12 category 3;
- Friday 10 day session: 13 category 2, 12 category 3;
- Friday 10 night session: 13 cat.2, 12 category 3;
- Saturday 11 day session: 20 category 2, 20 category 3;
- Saturday 11 night session: 20 category 2; 20 category 3.
- Sunday 12: 10 category 2, 10 category 3.
Viagogo – official ticket marketplace
If you can’t attend the events anymore, you can offer your tickets for resale through viagogo, the official ticket marketplace of the Mutua Madrid Open.
That’s another good reason to book your best tickets as soon as possible: if you can’t attend the event or your favourite player is not going forward, just resell your tickets!